LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Unread 11-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #21
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts

Hi Jerry! I hope you folks can make it.. I think Jack will have a table at the show, and maybe we can meet there and hook up sat morning, and make some plans for the evening... Sounds like fun! Let me know, best to you, til....lat'r....GT
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #22
badal1965
New User

Thanks for the offer G.T.
I am going to Vegas with a couple of mates and part of the trip includes a trip to Discount firearms for a shoot up including fully automatic.I always thought they were outlawed even in the states?.
I tried to post some pics of my 1918 dwm but the pictures vanished.Is there a special way of downloading them?.
badal1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 01:00 PM   #23
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default Ookee Dokee!

Hi badal1965, Don't lose all your money on the slots before you go shoot, as you'll need a bit to spend on ammo... the full autos are a real fun, once in a lifetime, shoot! After you've shot them a'bit, it quenches the thirst to do it all the time... It would be fun to do all the time, but everyone should do it at least once... Most fun and personal favorites are the Thompson & the German MP 38 or 40... an M16 is loud and seems like an awful lot is happening when you squeeze off 5 or 10 rounds... It's also probably the cheapest one to shot, but I can't vouch for this... Best of Luck to you and your mates, lots to do and see there.... And remember..."What happens in Las Vagas..... follows you back to England and haunts your butt for the rest of your life!!" (not really!) It's supposed to end "stays in Las Vagas!" Don't believe it for a second! Best to all, til...lat'r....GT
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #24
shadow
User

Be sure to go to this site and print the $5. off machine gun rental coupon for The Gun Store.

$40 for 50 rounds rental fee don't seem that bad.

Has anyone here been to the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot out in KY?

If so, How much is a rental there? One of these years I may go.

Thanks,

Chris
Unread 11-27-2006, 03:44 PM   #25
thegundude
User

Chris, I've never been but I'd like to go sometime. I have some internet buddies who go every year and they say it's a hoot!

One of these days I'll go and bring my M-11 to play with. It'll seem kinda small next to all of those major arty pieces but at least I'll have my own with me.

~Steve
thegundude is offline   Reply With Quote