LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Artillery Lugers

Unread 04-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #21
Larrys Lugers
User

Jerry, I have a Persian Artillery Holster with stock, straps, cup etc, if I can find it . I have no idea what it might be worth. I traded for it over 30 years ago. Thinking some day I might find a gun to go in it. But haven't as yet. Let me know if you are interested. Larry
Unread 05-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #22
alamar
User

I have a Persian rig as well. In the next week of so I will take pics of it. Speaking with my neighbour, who is Persian (she prefers that over Iranian?!), she says the written word is read right to left, but numbers are left to right.

Anyhow, i asked her to let me know what the numbers on my stock were. It is complete with holster, tool, cleaning rod, strap wit a metal belt clip (I think that's what it is) and double mag pouch.

Interestingly she knew right away what it was for: "of course I know what this is, my dad and uncles had all kinds of guns and I am sure one of these as well"!!!!

So the stock is 3374, and the mag is 2903. Mag is stainless with aluminum bottom.

I should add that I do have an artillery Luger, but it didnt come with this set-up. I have another rig for that one.
alamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #23
Big Norm
RIP

God, I love this forum. So much adult and intelligent conversation. My thanks goes out to all.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote