LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Unread 11-12-2002, 08:14 AM   #1
PerversP�©p�¨re
User

Post Great War epoch Luger holsters

Hey guys, are there Canadians among you? Is there a place in Canada where I could find a time-frame-correct holster and accessories for a 1917 Erfurt Luger? What should I expect to pay?
PP.
PerversPÃ?©pÃ?¨re is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 09:39 AM   #2
Aaron
Banned

Why do you need a Canadian source of holsters? Since for the time being it is still legal to send holsters to Canada, I am sure one of us Americans can accommodate you. A decent holster would start at around $150, but a minty one can reach somewhere around $350. I probably have a couple that would work for you.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 09:42 AM   #3
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Pierre,

You may purchase your holster from anywhere... but in answer to your question, there are probably a dozen Lugerforum members known to be living in Canada...

Since disclosure of your location is not a prerequisite for membership, there may be many more.

The Lugerforum membership stretches world-side... including all major populated continents...

I can recall that we have had applications from most of western Europe, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, the UK, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Brasil, Russia, Spain, and Portugal just to name a few off the top of my head. Citizens from all places are welcome to join us here. Ownership of a Luger is not required, and not even possible in some of the places we have members, the only requirement is that they have an appreciation for the Pistole Parabellum, and they can abide by the Forum Decorum and terms of service.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 10:09 AM   #4
PerversP�©p�¨re
User

Thumbs up

When you said some members couldn't even possess a Luger, I am well aware of this: I was lucky to be the registered owner of a Walther PP because, after the voting of the infamous C-63 bill, I had the "prohibited firearm owner privilege" statute and could, therefore, buy handguns that had a 4" or less barrel.
Others cannot.
So, be watchful and relentless in protecting your Second Amendment rights...

About wanting to buy a holster in Canada, it's just because buying anything firearms-related abroad is now an exercise in frustration once it reaches the border and our nice Customs administration gets ahold of it.
PP.
PerversPÃ?©pÃ?¨re is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 05:24 PM   #5
lugercollector
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Maybe I have something for you...in Canada...email me if interested....Peter...
lugercollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2002, 08:18 PM   #6
kidvett
User

Hi Pervers Pepere,

Yes! I'm part of the Canadian Connection & located in the Montreal region...Hope to see you at the Gunshow this coming Sunday! [img]wink.gif[/img]

kidvett [img]cool.gif[/img]
kidvett is offline   Reply With Quote