LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-28-2002, 10:27 AM   #1
Marvin
User

Default New Address & Other Stuff

Hello All,

As of friday afternoon, my Internet service will change! I have had soooooo much trouble with AT&T the past 3-4 weeks with the service being slow and resolutions being almost non-existant, I decided to change to the new Digital Cable Internet service.

The system will be installed tomorrow afternoon sometimes and then the AT&T service will be discontinued so my e-mail address will change. I am not sure what the new address is now, but I will post it ASAP.

As to the change in the Forum server, Yes, I did notice it being a little faster.

The shipping postings are good, I have enjoyed the discussions. Most of the dealers I deal with DO ship overnite as a standard procedure and will not deviate. I hate to pay the high rate for overnite, but I do like being able to get eh pistol the next day. Some of the big dealers in C&R rifles, pistols, etc. are notorious in their slow shipping. I have waited up to 3 weeks on pistol one time. I would call to check and they were very nice, but could/would not give ma a definite date! I am an impatient person, so I like overnite service.

marvin

Unread 03-28-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
Dok
RIP

Default Re: New Address & Other Stuff

Be sure to give us your NEW email.

Unread 03-28-2002, 10:07 PM   #3
Tracy

Marvin. Thought I was having trouble with ATT also had them checking and they gave me a couple of new numbers to use. Turned out after getting South Western Bell involved they came out today and found that I had noise on my dedicated Internet line they switched it out and now have been logging on at top speed for Landline as of today.

Unread 03-29-2002, 04:24 PM   #4
Marvin
User

Bob,

I have been having trouble with AT&T for about 4-6 weeks. They kept changing the land line and it just got slower. The last number they gave me was better, but it still may take 5 min. for a jpg file to load. Now it loads instantly!

marvin

Unread 03-29-2002, 05:39 PM   #5
Tracy

Great Marvin. I know my son has cable internet and it just goes zipping by. Since I am home alone the wait for downloading helps kill my day.

Have a Great Easter