LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Commercial Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-01-2015, 04:31 PM   #1
mr.mike
User

Default 1920 Commercial .30 Luger Question

Hello all,
I'm new to this forum, and thought I get started by asking a question about my newly acquired .30 commercial Luger. The Luger came complete with a nice hardshell holster, and all matching numbered parts, with the exception of the mag. The mag appears to be an aftermarket type. The wooden grips are very nice and have matching numbers as well. Now for my question. Is the safety lever supposed to have a serial number visible on the outside? Also, I was wondering if the safety lever on the commercial Luger was supposed to be straw colored? This one appears to be a mottled blue. Other than that everything seems quite nice. Thank you in advance for your responses. Looking forward to meeting a good many of you on this forum in time to come.
mr.mike

Just replaced the original poor photos, with a photo that depicts my reason for this post. Never gave the missing white paint much thought, until a member mentioned it. Any ideas?
Thank you,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0195.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	50796  

Last edited by mr.mike; 08-02-2015 at 01:41 PM.
mr.mike is offline   Reply With Quote