LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Repairs, Restoration & Refinishing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-11-2003, 11:34 PM   #10
Brew_Ha_Ha
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

I just skimmed through the article today at Borders.(For those of you who live in states without a Borders, it is a major "fad" bookstore with a cafe, but at least the provide a lot of gun related books.) I also saw Hugh Clarke's name mention and wondered if Ted was mention, but I had to leave so I couldn't read the whole thing. Is the book The Luger Story a good read?
__________________
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
Brew_Ha_Ha is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Lugerforum.com