LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
skeeter4206
User

Default interesting mini-luger .32 cal??

I was at a local gunshow today and saw an interesting luger that was about 1/3 the size of a normal luger. It wasnt the baby luger as I have seen pictures of before. This whole gun was about 4"-5" total in length and had .32 cal on the side. It said Erfurt on the sale tag and had made in germany on the side of the luger. Everthing about the gun look like a miniature version of your regular P08. I wanted to take a picture of it to post here, but being at a gunshow they kinda frown upon that. I was curious if anyone has ever seen one like this and can tell me something about it. The gunshow is here until sunday, so maybe I'll try and go back up there and look at it more thoroughly.

Although even if it was a gun which I wanted to purchase, they picked the wrong weekend to have a gunshow. Unless you have a carrying permit or your C&R or FFL liscence I couldnt get a gun until monday. I tried to buy a mauser and when they tried to call the feds to varify I was good to purchase, they got a message saying they were closed until monday. Thats a hell of note for people without the paperwork and wanted to buy a gun this weekend. They tables selling the guns didnt exactly seem thrilled about that. I'd imagine that really hurt business for the dealers.

But any feedback on that .32 mini luger is what Im curious about as I havent seen or heard anyone even talk about that one.
skeeter4206 is offline   Reply With Quote