LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 02-02-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
c.w.mower

Default 1910 dwm

Let's get down to business, I posted a message on the old forum and lost it, I hate to ask the same question twice, but here it goes:

I have a 1910 DWM luger, all matching numbers except the mag. What is it worth, can I safely fire it (without harming it), and does anyone know whom or what division (etc.) may have used it? Thank you for the time spent on this matter.

CWM

Unread 02-02-2001, 01:09 AM   #2
Jesse
User

Default Re: 1910 dwm

Ok, we need some more info, does it have import mark's (MADE IN GERMANY/C.A.I./etc) under the bbl? Does it have strawed or gold looking trigger, mag release, and safety bar? Does it have any numbers/letters on the front grip strap? You can fire it (If it's mechanically sound) but if it's original you will run the risk of damaging it and destroying any of the collector's value. Jesse

Unread 02-02-2001, 07:37 AM   #3
Dok
RIP

Default Re: 1910 dwm

Download and use one of the Identification Sheets found in our Technical Info section, and make note of all the info required, and then you'll have the answers you (and we) need to help value your Luger.