LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Artillery Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
mystical_tutor
User

Default Siamese Art pricing information needed

Sorry to bother here but I have really run into a dead end in trying to find price guidance for my Thai Art. It is one of the 12 imported with matching stocks (mag does not match--I was too late). I found a 4" on Simson and a reworked online--with this interesting comment: "All these Siamese were restored due to the tropical climate..A next to mint luger inside & outside w/proper matching number mag to luger..77 reported in this range..A very rare luger..See Still, Third Reich Lugers, pg. 189 $ 3,995."

Mine is NOT refinished, it is just like it was when I got it from Odin International in 81-82.

Blue Book does not even list them (or I can't find where they do in my online subscription).

The only posts I found here were my own ('09) plus two others that were even older.

I'm asking for references and if someone wants to venture a ball park figure that would be appreciated too--not holding anyone to anything, just trying to figure out what to put on this baby for the gun show.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

PS is there are any Art collectors here that want a list of the SN of the guns imported PM me your snail mail address and I'll mail you one.
mystical_tutor is offline   Reply With Quote