LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > New Collectors Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-02-2004, 12:56 AM   #1
Frank H.
User

Post Luger books and references recommendations?

I am sure that in the archives this topic has come up a bit, and I have looked back by search and found some helpful guidelines re: great Luger books and reference resources.

But darn it, there was one post I skimmed through a month back or so that mentioned a fairly recently released book I think, with the comment "this book updates all the books that came before on these time periods of Luger info" or something to that effect.

I did a few searches trying to find that post again but couldn't find it... So I'd like to pose this question to you knowledgeable folks, and as always I very much appreciate your helping me make my "newbie advancements" in familiarity:

Starting with the best for overall knowledge and fundamental important things to know type books, proceeding into "must have" books that might be more specific or cover just specific models / eras, what sequence of reference book purchasing would you recommend?

Like top 3 vital books maybe, followed by if you were going to have maybe 8 what would they be, whatever you think is important. I'm looking forward to finding them (I know some aren't common or even in current print) and learning from them! Thanks!

Frank H. in L.A.
Frank H. is offline   Reply With Quote