LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-25-2001, 08:53 PM   #1
Dok
RIP

Default Lugers are alive and well in Massachusetts...

Went to the range today (The Boston Gun Range in Worcester, MA) and there were two Lugers there on the range! I made sure they all knew about the Forum. At the range there is a qualified gunsmith who was working on one guy's Luger and he wanted to know if I know where you can get parts for Lugers so I passed on Tom Heller's info. Also the Gun Range has a board with a bunch of patches on it, gonna drop off one of the LugerForum patches. I didn't get to shoot a Luger (chose a Beretta instead) but all in all a good day, can't wait till the day I take may Jewel to the range, but that'll be a while yet.

No more playing now, the rest of the week here is work, work, work! Then back to Bermuda and back to my normal routine. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Dok

Unread 03-25-2001, 09:12 PM   #2
Ted
User

Default Re: Lugers are alive and well in Massachusetts...

Cool, good to here! With Ralph now Touting our site we will get well known for sure! I always point people to the forum when asked questions! Ted

Unread 03-26-2001, 12:21 AM   #3
Matt
User

Default Massachusetts gun law signs

Dok,

Do they still have those signs at the Massachusetts borders threatening visitors with a mandatory year in jail if caught violating the Massachusetts gun law? They did in the mid 1980s when I visited there. Luckily, I wasn't carrying a gun. If I had been, I guess I would have tossed it out the window or fled the state immediately. I remember New York had similar road signs.

Unread 03-26-2001, 08:17 AM   #4
tom heller

Default Re: Thanks for the referal

Matt, Your "normal routine" reminds me of the current TV ad were the two pro golfers are complaining about having to fly to Figi the following week to play golf.

Unread 03-26-2001, 05:39 PM   #5
RET
User

Default Re: Lugers are alive and well in Massachusetts...

Hello Dok,

Life sometimes presents us all with hard tasks, but we just have to knuckle down and forge ahead! ;-)

Bob

Unread 03-26-2001, 05:49 PM   #6
Dok
RIP

Default Re: Massachusetts gun law signs

I din't recall seeing any recently, but without a doubt, MA has the strictest laws in the country.

Unread 03-26-2001, 09:50 PM   #7
Matt
User

Default Re: Massachusetts gun law signs

Dok,

That's too bad about the strict gun laws because Massachusetts is a beautiful state rich in American history. I wonder what caused the state's leaders to stray so far from the Constitution, especially considering the American Revolution began there at Lexington and Concord. Anyway, I'm glad to see that there are Luger enthusiasts and people who believe strongly in the Constitution living there.

Unread 03-26-2001, 11:20 PM   #8
Matt
User

Default Re: Thanks for the referal

Tom,

I haven't seen the commercial so I guess I'll have to watch for it. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to the Tulsa gun show but if I do, I'll look you up.