LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Unread 03-24-2024, 05:29 PM   #21
big open
Banned

ithac ----- Thanks for your post above. I just had to have a pair of the repro. B.W. grips for my 42 byf luger so I pulled up the N.C. Ordnance website page and ordered a pair. I think I got the last pair in their add and they were listed at $21 plus shipping. The BW grips might not be the best looking ones and I'm sure could not fool a discriminating eye. But I'm not trying to fool anyone anyway. The 42 byf will most likely sit in my safe and see the light of day once or twice a year anyway. Thanks again for your post.
big open is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to big open for your post:
Unread 03-24-2024, 09:14 PM   #22
big open
Banned

I'm fairly new to this forum. I'm trying to join in the P.38 forum as well and I've entered all the info. that is requested by that forum. After I hit the "submit" button a message comes up that the email address is already in use. It is the same email address I've used when I joined the luger forum. My question is, are separate email addresses required for different forums (P.38 forum &/or Luger forum)? Maybe someone could assist me in this matter. Thanks
Unread 03-25-2024, 07:36 AM   #23
velodog455~
User

I'm on the P.38 forum as well as this one and several others. FWIW, I use the same email address on all of the with no issues.

One solution would be to create a new free GMail or Yahoo account and sign up using that. Having a separate account has a few advantages, such as being able to use the alternate email account if your primary email account goes down. I haven't had to use my alternate account very often but I have needed to do so a few times.

-Bob
velodog455~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2024, 08:19 PM   #24
Dave Sanders
User

Default Original fake BW/SS grips

I thought you might get a kick out of these "black Widow" grips. I bought them years ago to put on my shooter, and they fit pretty darn good and give the Luger that evil SS look. If you really want to impress the ladies, put the knock you down bright red ones on. Enjoy.
Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070554.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	88388  

Name:	P1070555.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	88390  

Name:	P1070556.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	88391  

Name:	P1070557.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	88392  

Dave Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2024, 09:12 PM   #25
big open
Banned

velodog455 ----- Thanks for the advise concerning alternate email address. I believe I'll try your idea and see if that will allow me to get into the P.38 forum. Thanks again.
Unread 03-26-2024, 09:23 PM   #26
big open
Banned

Dave ---- Yes, the "evil SS" black widow grips look pretty good and so do the "knock you down bright red ones". I was able to locate and order a repro. pair of so called "Black Widow" grips that I'll put on the byf 42 piece to sort of match the original grips on the byf 41 luger. I picked up a pair of white checkered gris for one of my shooter lugers a few years back. They look nice but once or twice during the year I have to remove them from the luger and give them a good scrubbing with a tooth brush and warm soapy water. They do seem to pick up a little grime after several shooting sessions. I do like your evil SS grips.