LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 05-29-2001, 09:13 PM   #1
Thor
User

Default Accomplishements-I think!! TOOOO LONG

Well, the day started out crazy but we managed to get Dok's Luger off the UPS Land and it should be delivered tomorrow afternoon in good ol Massa Massach, Massachew, oh the heck with it, where he lives (some of the time) WHEW, thanks to Marvin, and Dok, we got this accomplished. GOT A SWEET package in from Tom Heller today, with a pin for Wombat's Luger, a nice minty pair of Krieghoff Grips (for Ted's future shooter, marked of course) and a great little PPK that I am going to rust blue for myself! It has dings and stuff on it relagating it to shooter status. I have always wanted to do this and some time I will sneak in a PPK, a Krieg Shooter and a P38. The Krieg probably will get salt blued. I was very happy with the package, Tom's stuff is as described and he is first rate to deal with. SWISS Experimental piece is following the rust bluing of Wombats gun. I think I will finish all the rust blued parts on his gun tonight! IT sure takes a long time to do it right! Lots of elbow grease (oops, no grease!!! egads, it ruins a good rusting) Anyway, I feel good about today and the Luger work and Tom's package really put the icing on the cake! Thor

Unread 05-30-2001, 06:45 AM   #2
Dok
RIP

Default I wanna see that PPK when you do it...

cuz yanno I'm considering having you rust blue a PPK for me someday.