LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Announcements

Unread 10-13-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default Please Post Your Photos !!!

ON THE LUGERFORUM SERVER... use the upload link at the top right of this page and follow the instruction prompts.

PLEASE All members, not just new members----read this post that is a "sticky" at the top of the New Collectors forum about WHY your photos need to be posted HERE instead of a place like photobucket...

http://forum.lugerforum.com/showthre...threadid=20081

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
John W. McNulty
User

John, thanks for getting me registered! I appreciate the security blanket. Now that I am a newbie I would like to post but haven't a clue as to how. Sad but true. All help greatly appreciated. You already have my e-mail, so if its easier to use that address thats cool. Even Shattuck might get a kick out of the "new" me.
John W. McNulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

John

Glad I can help. To post (which you already have once) from the main discussion forum page... pick the forum that you want to post in, and you create a new message thread by clicking on the NEW TOPIC button.

If you read a topic that someone else has started and you want to add to it, then you use the ADD REPLY button. The ADD REPLY button gives you all the features that are available for your posting like letting you know when someone has posted to a message you are interested in.

If you just want to make a comment, that is what the QUICK REPLY box is for...

Just keep practicing... just like collecting and shooting you will get the hang of it... it will get easier all the time.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote