LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Unread 02-02-2003, 04:14 AM   #21
Dok
RIP

Wink

I am accessing via a 56K dialup which is delivered weekly in 10K chunks by boat to Bermuda, so it looks more like 14K. Unfortunately, this week's boat has not yet arrived, so I'm unable to notice the difference, but as always we appreciate your hard work and dedication.

Dok

http://www.centercustomcases.com/
Dok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2003, 04:34 PM   #22
ToggleTop
User

Talking

Hello John D., and all you other fine gentlemen,
My avatar has been fixed and I appreciate you taking of your time to fix it John D. I have no reason to complain about anything. I come to the forum at no expense to me except for my ISP fee and my area plus calling so I can connect to the Internet and not have to pay long distance calling. I use the Internet for many other things other than the forum so I consider it cost me nothing. I enjoy my participation here and thank you for providing it.
John S., I can tell does not like AOL and I was not aware of some of the information he provided. I was sorry to hear they are so anti-gun. I don't know what to say to John S. about my using AOL and considering what's available to me in my area I guess I will stick with them for awhile. I certainly don't want to support any organization that is anti-gun but as long as they provide me with satisfactory service I don't guess I can complain.

Regards,
ToggleTop is offline   Reply With Quote