LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
Augsburger
User

Default couple of Interarms rigs...thanks G.T.

Here are a couple of Interarms rigs I put together with the help of Forum members. The magazines are by G.T.. Amazing is all I can say. More later. The gun on the left has a dyed black Interarms holster. The gun on the right has a George E. Lawrence holster with a repro mag pouch. Thanks to member Aaron for the gun and holster on the right. Thanks Hugh Clark for doing a fantastic job finishing the grips on the left gun. Just right, Hugh. Thanks to Tom Heller for parts and the Mauser take down tools. And thanks to Ifid for the Interarms holster. Original would be nice, but black looks cool too!

Both guns are Interarms PO8 style 6" barrel nrs 11.014062 and 11.014084. (22 nrs. apart? how did that happen) The magazines are all Mauser mag bodies GT refurbished with new handmade cast alu bottoms, springs, and finish work. A true craftsman and gentleman to deal with. Note how GT numbered the left gun mags civilian style along with his extremely cool makers mark, the right gun mags military style with plusses. Which do you like better? I can't decide. Click on the pics for a better view. Both are 9mm tack drivers which I shoot often. Can't say enough about the crowd on the forum... Hope you enjoy. Cheers!

P.S. still need a black double mag pouch for left gun???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02377.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	240.3 KB
ID:	27071  

Name:	DSC02379.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	27072  

Name:	DSC02380.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	27073  

Last edited by Augsburger; 06-17-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Augsburger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to Augsburger for your post: