LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Luger Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-12-2021, 02:05 PM   #24
whitehat
User

Ok Ed..thats a nice reasonable comment... thank you sir. But I don't call people buttercup and nutty..those are personal attacks. Why are some people (and a moderator) allowed to make personal attacks on posters....I never made personal attributions or threats? But the moderator is allowed to get personal.....to my person in an attempt to tell me not to get out of line? Everyone sees his bias and intemperance.

And can you see how all his comments are uniformly adversarial.? He even wants to attack my Kerieghoof...without looking at it closely.

I use logic..1), 2), 3)....to make my case....not comments against specific individuals. Never called anyone a nut case or buttercup...you think that was nice? Respectful? Cant be 2 standards...i hope.

See I have no problem with doubts when presented with an effort of decency and respect....thank you so much...so kind.

I just cant abide drive-by snied comments on a very important and very deep subject. The metal tells the story IMHO. Age leaves halows..and other signs...just having a faker stamp does not make it look old....and guys..they were totally separated for years...and 2 different guys found them...thats new data to the argument.

Mike will tell you the story. Ron will confirm that all the actors in this drama are unknown to each other and honest....since he was always cc'ed on all back on forth between me and mike.

I have no proof other than my photos. Thank you for your kind consideration.

You know I just want the chance everyone else gets here..I am an advanced collector and know a few things...just like you do.

Kenyon and Buxton were my personal friends..I learned everything from them back in the 1990s.

Here is my display I did on Buxton this weekend at Tulsa:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3884.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	82593  

Last edited by whitehat; 04-14-2021 at 11:26 AM.
whitehat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to whitehat for your post: