LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > New Collectors Forum

Unread 09-05-2002, 12:55 PM   #1
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Post New Rogues Gallery Additions

Photos of Conchojack(Dale Webb) and Dwight Gruber have been added to the Rogues Gallery... Welcome Gentlemen... I see that you haven't lowered the average age of the forum membership by much, you look almost as old as ME. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

If you aren't aware of the Rogues Gallery, then you must not be aware of our homepage... the link is found in the left side frame at www.Lugerforum.com and I recommend to all members that you enter the Message Boards/discussion forums through that portal... there is much information available there that might answer a question you have about Lugers without you having to post a question.

Those of you who care to send your own photo in for inclusion in the Lugerforum Rogues Gallery, please email your photos to:

lugerforum@yahoo.com

The photo should be a clear focus portrait of you so that fellow members can recognize you at gunshows and lugerforum get-togethers... the size should be 100x100 pixels or close to it... if you can't handle that chore, just send in what you have and I will chop it down to size for you...

If you wish your portrait to be used as your avatar (you know that little graphic that appears on the left every time you post) please indicate that in the email...

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2002, 02:37 PM   #2
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,500 Times in 2,076 Posts
So, how many "old-timer" members are not on the new board? Several I would guess?
Author of Veteran Bring Backs Vol I, Vol II, Vol III and Vol IV

Edward Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2002, 04:16 PM   #3
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Actually I only count 3 or 4 of the members who have photos posted where I do not remember a new registration... and I may even be wrong about that...

Most members who were active on the old board have made the transition.

At the height of our activity on the old board there were only 142 registered users, and a couple of them only posted a couple of times. Our current registered membership is 511 and we grow a few more every week.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote