LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 02-07-2001, 08:29 PM   #1
Marvin
User

Default Double Date & Ted's Magic

Well, ted should have my Double Date Luger sometimes tomorrow for him to work his magic on again. the "G" date he did for me is so good I decided to let him try again. I can't wait to get this one back and put it beside the "G" date. The pistol is import marked and dip blued so the rework will not hurt it any, just make it look like new again. I will report the great work done to all when it is returned.

As to Ted being a magician, he is with Lugers, EXCEPT he can't turn lead into gold yet! I saw the posting for the ground dug Luger and that is beyond repair. As someone stated, "an expensive paperweight".

Hey guys, I have obtained information on Gert's Croatian Luger! I forwarded the info to him today. I will post the information when I get some additional info from Gert. This is a real GEM to know where one of these pistols are located. I have been really busy at work and it will be next week when I post the detailed info. Wait and see!

Marvin