LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 02-03-2001, 12:24 PM   #1
Ted
User

Default P.38 Off topic Alert

Just got a nice new P.38 Listing from John Raum yesterday, lots of nice parts, grips, barrels, frames, slides and a few completed pistols. No holsters this time and no PPKs.

I have bought parts and weapons from him and they are always excellent as described or better. Two weapons I bought from him were WAY underpriced and super guns. He is a great guy and if you are into P.38s and want the contact infor drop me an email. Ted

Unread 02-03-2001, 04:54 PM   #2
EOC Bob
User

Default Re: P.38 Off topic Alert

Read yesterday on Tucos Collector Forum that along with his AK/SKS, Mauser, French/Japanese, Mannlicher, War, Trader, and Workbench Forums that he is starting an Enfield and German Pistol Forum as well. His forums are very active and patronized by intelligent informed people (just like us!!) However, he doesn't offer a Forum PATCH! His German pistol forum will not affect the participation of our tight knit forum here, but it is nice to know that there is a place to discuss other German pistols. Have all the "old timers" here noticed all the new names that have popped up in recent weeks, wonderful isn't it?

Unread 02-04-2001, 09:53 AM   #3
tom heller

John Raum is definately a good honest guy. I've done business with him for many years. Recently he has been concentrating only on WW2 era P-38s and their parts. He sold off his post war P38,PP&PPK parts to me and Earl's Repair Service of Mass, so don't expect to see any of these on his future list. If I can be of assistance on these, please let me know thru hellerarms@webtv.net

Unread 02-04-2001, 01:38 PM   #4
BILL
User

There is definitely some good traffic here in this forum. The thing that I find so nice is that everyone really wants to help each other and is tolerant of other peoples ideas. It is a great group and growing all the time. I have been away from a computer for a few weeks and am trying to find out who is who here now.