LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 04-15-2002, 10:24 AM   #21
Marilyn

Default Re: OKAY ART! A dozen babies and NO photos? Please

I can scan mine, as I don't have a digital camera yet. If I email it, can someone post it?

Unread 04-15-2002, 03:18 PM   #22
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default send it on Marilyn! I will post it for you... (EOM)

Unread 04-16-2002, 01:58 PM   #23
Art Buchanan

Default Re: OKAY ART! A dozen babies and NO photos? Please

Thanks for the kind words guys and gal. Wasn't looking for praise---just had the urge toot horn a bit. That happens after age 62. A bit of history on Marilyns Baby. You have probably figured out that I know Marilyn. When I first started building the Babies---I wanted a classy name for them---Marilyn is a classy lady and I have marked them inside and advertised them as Lady Manchester Lugers since. I can make Lugers work[usually]but not yet smart enough to post pictures here. Go for it Marilyn and Thor! By the way Marilyn--your sick grips are all better now. I have scanned before and after of chip fixes. John perhaps you could help me get scans of grips and photos of babies posted if I Email to you? The first Baby [proof of concept and mine]is still partially in the white. Maybe do final finish in few years or leave it as my prototype. I have added grip safety to one. Thanks again for the compliments.

Unread 04-16-2002, 03:48 PM   #24
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default Art, please send me the photos and I will post

them for you...

By the way Art, I think you have spent enough time here to warrant opening a user profile

When you do that, I can open an Owner's Corner folder for you and we can all have the pleasure of viewing your favorite Lugers permanently on display at this site... Please send me a short writeup about each pistol photo you would like to display ( Just a couple of sentences is fine, but feel free to give as much detail as you want) so that your Owner's Corner page will be self explanatory...

You should send a copy of your own photo to Dok, for addition to the Rogue's Gallery too... You have been hiding in the bushes long enough

And Ms. Marilyn, would you please do the same as I have instructed Art... Luger enthusiasts of both genders are always welcome on this board...

regards,

John Sabato