LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 04-27-2002, 06:14 PM   #1
mijc

Default book for sale

This classic luger reference pamphlet is dated 1973 and has lots of interesting information and photos including a photo of a 1943 paper police luger holster. Titled, LUGERS, this book is called a Guns and Ammo Mini-Manual on the yellow cover. The book is pictured in Bender's Luger Holsters and Accessories on p.23.

$8 plus $1 postage.

Email me if interested.

Unread 04-27-2002, 10:05 PM   #2
Art Buchanan

Default Re: book for sale

I think this post belongs in the classified section of forum. I have things to sell. Shall I post them? I think not! From time to time I see folks jump in with things to sell in a sly helpful way--is this permitted here??

Unread 04-28-2002, 12:43 PM   #3
BILL
User

Default Re: book for sale

Art, you are right. That is why the classified section was created. There are many times that the people just find this site and don't take time to research the resources here and just post wildly. As for the armadillo hunting, well, sometimes people will type an OT for Off Topic in front of their posts so if you are looking for only Luger related posts you will not have to read them. I regret that long threads that are off topic do however run the bottom of the page up and for those of us who can't read this forum every hour we sometimes lose good stuff from a few days ago (our loss, I guess). All in all, this is the best site for Lugers and, for the most part, a real great bunch of folks.