LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 04-07-2002, 07:05 PM   #1
R. Grady/Roadkill

Default Luger Magazine

I'm sending this one on down the line, will not function in mine, is a aluminum bottom pin in center marked 2/1001 on bottom opposite side of magazine spring pull down, sn is 4047 with a "1" above it. Ya'll get first shot, this might be the one you're looking for. Depending on what its worth I'll trade it for a new after market that will work in mine. Its in about 85% blue with wear in normal spots, no dents. Whoever had this gun before me sure never shot it.

Roadkill

Unread 04-07-2002, 07:44 PM   #2
Heinz
User

Default Re: Luger Magazine

Grady, this sounds like an East German mag based on the number. They are supposed to be high quality, what did not work?

Unread 04-07-2002, 08:37 PM   #3
R. Grady/Roadkill

It would not feed properly and no amount of adjustment helped. It seems to sit too low and loose in the gun. The bolt rose on top of the rounds or caused them to stovepipe straight up every time. It is a good quality magazine, well built.

Roadkill

Unread 04-08-2002, 12:16 AM   #4
66mustang

Roadkill, I had my magazines pop or come out loose, but it was the grip was riding it a bit, I took off (aftermarket grips) some wood and it works like a charm. Stays in and feeds fine.

ed