LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-20-2024, 04:19 PM   #1
Lemmy777
New User

Cool Bought a near mint 70s era Interarms Luger P08 as a shooter. Would like to adjust the

Hey everyone, I just bought a 70s era Interarms P08 with 6” barrel from Simpson Ltd last week. I’m new to guns as a whole and bought it specifically to shoot. I’ve noticed that in order for me to hit my targets accurately, I need to aim up and to the right of my target. it’s my understanding that the rear sight is fixed, but would I or perhaps an experienced gunsmith be able to adjust the front sight to correct it? do I need one of those expensive original adjustment tools? Since it is a post war model, I don’t mind doing anything that could lessen its value as long as it increases performance. I’m already saving up for another to keep untouched. Very cool guns and I’m excited to learn more. I took a brief look through the search bar about my question and was a bit confused as to the right way to go about this. I apologize if I’m in the wrong thread or breaking any forum rules. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	73223890311__96947DA4-8564-4DAF-B5F9-0644B3CE67B3.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	88336  

Lemmy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 members says Thank You to Lemmy777 for your post: