LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Artillery Lugers

Unread 03-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
mgysgtfl
New User

Default luger information

Have an artillary luger with 1914 stamped over the chamber a scroll design
DWM on the slide and 4 marks on the left side of receiver it appears to be 1 on top of an m with a line under the m and 1B below the line then to the right of that the number 84. Can you tell me the date of mfg or other info about this piece?
I also have a german luger that has the word Gesichert stamped under the safety. Appears to be a G on top of chamber. The number 29 is stamped all over the piece. S42 stamped on the slide. 529 stamped on the left side pf receiver. Also on left of receiver are the mnumber 7 with a line under the 7and 5 short tick marks under the line and the number 63 under the tick marks ,the is also a small rectangle with 6 tick marks under the rectangle. Can you also provide any info on this piece? Thanks.
mgysgtfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
alanint
User

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,192 Posts

Welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you have two very desirable Lugers, an Artillery and a "G" date. You need to provide numerous, clear photos of each pistol and all their markings before anybody can render an informed opinion on your guns.
alanint is offline   Reply With Quote