LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Early Lugers (1900-1906)

Unread 07-31-2015, 02:18 PM   #1
Hugo Borchardt
User

Default New US Test Records Website

Howdy, strangers! I've been on hiatus working on some other endeavors recently and after speaking with Ron Wood and Eric recently am trying to get back in the habit of visiting the forum regularly.

I'd like to reiterate my sincere eternal thanks to all of the experts on this forum that have taught me so much, and taken their time to lend a wise eye and save me from being burned on many occasions as I built my collection.

As many of you know, a couple of years back I conducted my own extensive research on the US Tests, including a week long stint at the National Archives. I discovered a plethora of previously undiscovered, unpublished information, and still have much research to do.

To share such new information on the US Luger Tests, and to preserve and share the copies of the records I obtained, I have created the following website: http://testluger.com

I have initially shared a few key records, and will continue to regularly share hundreds of additional records, including significant amounts of key, new information on the tests that are not in any published book. Every fact and conclusion stated will be supported with the actual accompanying records.

Shortly this website will have the capability to notify you when new records are added, and will also be able to share notifications of new records to accompanying Facebook and Twitter pages.

I hope some of you find these records interesting. Enjoy!

My militaria collection is dedicated to the memory of my Grandfather, Marine Gunnery Sergeant Dave Hill, Jr., wounded in action at The Assault of the Second Marine Division on Betio Island, Tarawa Atoll, 20-23 November, 1943. http://www.tarawa1943.com/pages/casualties%20tarawa.htm
Hugo Borchardt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 15 members says Thank You to Hugo Borchardt for your post: