LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Unread 01-16-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Default Just "Thank you"......

I came home tonight from work and Jen had gone to the Post Office. In there were three more envelopes with donations from folks in this site...

A few things struck me to write this post, especially in light of the technical issues over the past few weeks, where many were trying to assist to get this forum running at "top speed". And now it is....

In short - I just wanted to say Thank you to the few dozen folks who have stepped out of their way to support the on-going costs of the LugerForum. Without you - each of you - this Forum wouldn't exists. So to the new Lugerforum Patrons - thank you. To those who have donated again this year - again - thank you...

As some know, this Forum is paid for by ONLY those who support it in addition to myself and Jen from our real jobs. There are no banner ads. There are no sponsors. There are no "paid clicks" on links. In short - as a collector myself - I wouldn't have it any other way, as I too, invest in this site and believe in the "good" in folks that have taken a moment to support a site they believe in. I guess it is like PBS - support from a very few pay for the enjoyment of thousands.

So - when you see a posting from a LugerForum Patron - remember, without them - you wouldn't be reading their reply, as this site wouldn't exist without their support.

So to all the Patrons - worldwide.....

Simply....

Thank you....

John D.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote