LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Unread 09-15-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
mauro
FIREARM HISTORIAN AND AUT

Default Mauser Parabellum Certification Service

Dear Fellow Collectors,
Want to know more about your Mauser Parabellum pistol? Get it certified!

Some of the original Mauser Parabellum production books are still available and this allows verification of when your pistol was produced, tested and delivered.

Almost 95% of the Mauser Parabellum production in .30 Luger is documented in the ledgers and this is very good news for all the owners of the Mauser Parabellum in this calibre. The production of the Parabellum in .30 Luger is very limited (around 5000 pistols) making it a rare collectible when compared with 9mm Luger calibre pistols.

Unfortunately, only a few hundred 9mm Mauser Parabellum pistols are documented in the ledger so documenting and tracking this model will be more difficult.

In addition to more standard models, some ledgers are available for commemoratives as well as sport models.

This is a very unique aspect of Post WW-II Mauser Parabellum production. In fact, these are the only Luger variations from any manufacturer for which the production books are even partially available.

Based upon this, I have decided to provide collectors with a useful certification service. If it is possible to track your Parabellum in the production books, you can receive a certificate like the one attached. It is a very nice document to associate with your Mauser Parabellum.

The cost for this service is 50 dollars per certificate. There are no costs for verification in the ledgers, only for creating and delivering the certificate when your pistol is found in the factory documentation.

You can also ask for specific research in the archive, as I have recently completed for a rare baby model Mauser Parabellum.

Additionally, if requested scan of the original blue prints can be associated to the certificate.

An agreement exists with Simpson Ltd. to certify the pistols they have for sale. Therefore, when you acquire a Mauser Parabellum from Simpson, you can directly require the certificate.

Contact me directly via my Email and provide the full serial number of your pistol:
m.baudino@libero.it

Visit also: http://www.lugerlp08.com/mauser%20pa...tification.htm

Best regards,
Mauro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Certificate Sample-WaterMark.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	61516  

The following 7 members says Thank You to mauro for your post:
Unread 09-17-2016, 11:11 AM   #2
mauro

Dear All,
I have made a research in the Mauser Archive of some of the Mauser Parabellum offered in the next Julia Auction and some of them are very interesting.

For example the lot 1521, Mauser Parabellum .30 Luger sn 10.001010 is the 10th pistol made. In the archive, there are interesting information about this pistol. It is traced in the Mauser production ledgers therefore, it is possible tracing when it has been produced and delivered. Very interesting is that the first 10 pistols were presented to VIP like high Mauser and Interarms managers – the original complete list of people receiving the first 10 Mauser Parabellum is available. Therefore, the winner of this beauty can receive in addition to the certificate, copy of the internal letters referring to the 10 first Mauser Parabellum produced.

Another interesting pistol is the lot 1524, Mauser Match Sport in .30 Luger sn 10.005363. This pistol is traced in the Mauser production ledgers therefore it is possible to tell when has been produced and delivered but what is very cool and unique is that the original production photos of this pistol are still available. This is very interesting indeed. Therefore, the winner can request all this data and I guess it is always nice for a collector have the possibility of associating original data from the Mauser Archive.

The lot 3114, Unique Carbine 1902 style in .30 Calibre sn 251. This pistol is a one-of-a-kind and has an unusual number 251 (usually the commemorative model ranges from 001 to 250). A note from Prof. Dr. Gminder, former Mauser Manager, tell us that the sn 000 and 251 were kept for special production, therefore this serial number is correct special commemorative model.

Of course, several others Mauser Parabellum in the Julia auction and in the recent finished RIA are in the ledgers and can receive certificate and additional documents.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a Mauser Parabellum and you want to search information about it in the Mauser Archive.

Cheers,
Mauro
The following 3 members says Thank You to mauro for your post:
Unread 09-17-2016, 05:41 PM   #3
Tango3
User

Just thought you'd be interested and I'd share with you how happy I was to be able to learn about and receive documentation about the first ( the likely not the last) Parabellum I've ever owned. When I first visited the Forum I was introduced through a number of posts to a gentleman by the name of Mauro Baudino. Seems Mauro has such a great interest in Lugers (P-08s, Parabellums) that he wasn't content to just own and shoot them (like you and now me), but had an itch to historically research and even write books about them. Not only that, but he seemed to be a real people person, taking time and energy to help them understand their weapon's history, too. Astounding!

Well, to make a short story long, when I found out that Mauro has a service that I could avail myself of. He's able to obtain factory documentation on the Interarms Mauser Parabellums and obtain the Blue Prints on 'em. As one who loves his guns with documentation of some kind and knowing that getting it for weapons decades or more old is difficult to unobtainable, I immediately jumped on his offer. Mauro got right on the job and shortly thereafter I received what was promised.

He exceeded my expectations. A high-rez,signed Certificate, with all the factory info available, along with a many-page Blue Print of my pistol, also in clear, high resolution, none of the fuzzy, tiny worded stuff often seen.

Hats off to Mauro with a hearty WELL DONE! This was worth ever penny and I highly recommend it to those fortunate enough to own one of these weapon

Thanks, Mauro!

Eric
Tango3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #4
Joe in Colorado
User

Default so pleased to have Mauro's certificate for my Mauser Parabellum

Hello, my name is Joe, I'm a long time Luger fan and collector in Colorado-my late mom bought my first Luger in 1967 when I was just twelve.

I saw Mauro's post and I just want to add that Mauro provided me with a certificate earlier this year for my first Mauser Parabellum and I could not be more pleased.

I knew my pistol was one of the very first .30 caliber pistols made-number 10.001075 (of course numbers below 1000 were reserved for a few experimental and prototype pistols) and made without the machined scoops at the front of the chamber-but Mauro was able use the Mauser production archives to show the exact date my pistol was made, tested (matching the date stamped on the test target) and shipped to Interarms.

I will attach a photo of my pistol including Mauro's certificate and also his business card-complete with Mauser logo-which he included.

As Mauro says you can't get a certificate on any other Luger pistols-I highly recommend his service and think it's a great compliment to my Luger and to my collection.

Thank you Mauro!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Luger Certificate.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	61587  

Joe in Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2016, 07:37 AM   #5
Vlim
Lifetime
LugerForum Patron

Thanked 3,808 Times in 1,170 Posts

Hi Guys,

I just want to add that not only the Mauser Parabellum, but also several years of the post war Mauser HSc pistol can be certified this way. (1968-1970).

If you own a Mauser HSc with a serial number between 00.1001 and 00.5750 it is possible to produce a certificate with a scan from the actual production book.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMGP6600.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	61589  

Vlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2016, 09:20 AM   #6
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 4,133 Times in 2,173 Posts

You both are my heros!!
cirelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2016, 11:10 AM   #7
mauro

Dear All,
Many thanks for the kind words; I am very happy that you appreciate the certification service for the Mauser Parabellum (Interarms) model.

I have decided to associate to the certificate also a document containing an extract of high quality scans of the original Mauser Parabellum blue prints.
This document is also personalized for your pistol like of course the certificate.

If you have a specific need for the blue print, I mean a component of the pistol that is not provided in the sample, you can always ask for this.
Mainly all the original blue prints are available.

I have attached a couple of photo of this document that is associated to the certificate, more blue prints are available in the release document of course.

If you already received the certificate without the blue prints document, please ask – I will provide it to you.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know more about your Mauser Parabellum!

Best regards,
Mauro
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Collection of Blue Prints  .30 Luger_Page_1.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	61738  

Name:	Collection of Blue Prints  .30 Luger_Page_4.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	61739  

Name:	Collection of Blue Prints  .30 Luger_Page_5.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	61740  

Unread 09-26-2016, 11:22 PM   #8
tomaustin
Lifer X5
Lifetime Forum
Patron

wow.....Ed, please find a bookmark location for this service before it drops into the great research department of the LugerForum....thanks Mauro...Tom
tomaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2016, 06:35 AM   #9
mauro

Dear All,
I have taken some pictures of one of the folder composing the Mauser Parabellum (INTERARMS) Blue Print Archive.
As mentioned above, when requesting the certificate you receive also a document containing a few blue prints.
You are free to ask the ones you think more interesting.
Do not hesitate to contact: mauser.archive@gmail.com

Cheers,

Mauro
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6151.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	62138  

Name:	IMG_6152.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	62139  

Name:	IMG_6153.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	62140  

Name:	IMG_6154.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	62141  

Name:	IMG_6155.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	62142  

The following 5 members says Thank You to mauro for your post:
Unread 11-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #10
mauro

Dear All,
I have just terminated the preparation of two certificates for a pair (same serial number) Bulgarian and Russian Commemorative Parabellum.
I would like to show the prepared layout for the certificate of these two variations.
If interested you can receive these certificates for your Bulgarian and Russian commemorative Parabellum containing the production data from the Mauser Ledgers.
Do not hesitate to contact me if interested.
Cheers,
Mauro
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Certificate Bulgarian X von 250.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	62640  

Name:	Certificate Russian X von 250.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	62641  

The following 5 members says Thank You to mauro for your post:
Unread 12-07-2016, 05:10 PM   #11
Sammler
User

To MAUSER Parabellum owners,

If you have any of the multiple variations of the Parabellum pistols, I urge you to contact Mauro regarding certification. You will find him pleasant and easy to work with. It is amazing what documentation he can "dig up" for you. If none exists (not all Parabellums were document "friendly') he will so inform you at no cost. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by contacting Mauro. I have been VERY satisfied with his service.
Sammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2017, 01:57 PM   #12
mauro

Dear All,
I would like to remind to you the certification service for Mauser Parabellum. So, if you have a Mauser Parabellum it is probably possible tracking it in the production books and receive cool information about the production date, the tester and the delivery date.
Do not hesitate to contact.
Cheers,
Mauro
The following member says Thank You to mauro for your post:
Unread 08-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #13
mauro

Dear All,
I would like to remind to you the certification service for Mauser Parabellum.
If you have a Mauser Parabellum (INTERARMS) pistol you can contact me to check if your pistol is in the original Mauser Production Ledgers and receive a certificate with interesting data on your pistol.
You can find more information about this service he:

http://www.lugerlp08.com/mauser%20pa...tification.htm

Do not hesitate to contact: mauser.archive@gmail.com

Cheers,
Mauro
Unread 09-19-2017, 12:53 PM   #14
mauro

Dear All,
I would like to remind the Mauser Parabellum Certification Service.
More information here: http://www.lugerlp08.com/mauser%20pa...tification.htm

If you are interested please contact me at: mauser.archive@gmail.com

Cheers,
Mauro
Unread 11-26-2017, 06:48 AM   #15
mauro

Dear All,
I have recently recovered in the Mauser Archive the original sale invoices and some interesting letters related to most of the Commemorative Models, mainly for the pistols numbered "001 von XXX" - the first specimen for the commemorative model.

Also the original acquisition invoice from Interarms for the Bulgarian and Russian commemorative.

This information will be added to the certificate for the mentioned pistols.

Collectors interested in receiving certificate about these specific models can contact me: mauser.archive@gmail.com

More information about the certification service can be found here: http://www.lugerlp08.com/mauser%20pa...tification.htm

Thanks!

Mauro
The following 2 members says Thank You to mauro for your post:
Unread 01-15-2018, 05:10 PM   #16
eagle7373
User

Default Nice Job on the Certificate

I recently bought an early number Mauser Parabellum in 30 Luger with 6-inch barrel, including box, two mags, and accessories. The test firing sheet showed that my pistol was test fired on 15 Dec 1970. (I plan to get around to posting photos some day). Mauro was kind enough to create a certificate for me.

For my pistol the serial number was in the ledger, but the production date was not filled in. However, Mauro did have a record of the shipping date to Interarms in January 1971. He gave me a certificate with all this spelled out, as well as a booklet of scanned blueprints for my pistol.

I recommend this service for those with post-war Parabellum pistols. Mauro is very friendly and professional, and will adjust the wording on your certificate in response to feedback comments. A great service!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Luger Cert 2018.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	245.6 KB
ID:	70617  

Unread 12-22-2018, 07:31 AM   #17
mauro

Dear all,
Just to recall the certification service: http://www.lugerlp08.com/mauser%20pa...tification.htm

if you have any Mauser Parabellum Standard or Commemorative, please contact me to check in the original Mauser ledgers: mauser.archive@gmail.com
Cheers,
Mauro
Unread 07-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #18
mauro

Hello,
I would like to remind the Mauser Parabellum (Interarms) certification service based upon the original Mauser production ledgers, blue print and internal Mauser documents (see above).
If interested contact me: mauser.archive@gmail.com
Best regards,
Mauro
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #19
mauro

Hello,
I would like to remind the Mauser Parabellum (Interarms) certification service based upon the original Mauser production ledgers, blue print and internal Mauser documents, see:

Best regards,
Mauro
Unread 01-20-2020, 05:49 AM   #20
mauro

Hello,
I would like to remind the Mauser Parabellum (Interarms) certification service based upon the original Mauser production ledgers, blue print and internal Mauser documents, see:

Best regards,
Mauro