LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic & Other Firearms

Closed Thread
Unread 10-05-2006, 11:23 AM   #41
Thor
User

God has changed me and my life. I have lived on both sides, according to the world and as best as I can with God's help I now live as a new creation in Christ Jesus. Life is way better now, I would never go back. God has spared my life several times, done things that there is no other explaination to explain them. I still struggle with some things but I have His strength to help me, I trust in the Lord. I am not perfect, I still sin from time to time, but He is working on those things that I still struggle with. I do have His peace that passes all understanding. Until you have this peace, it is hard to fathom how wonderful it is. God offers a life filled with the fruits of his Spirit. I now have a greater ability to love God and love other people. God is good and I love Him. I am not ashamed to proclaim the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ. It is interesting how heavily people lean on God when they are ill. Look at all the posts for healing and great reports of healing on this forum. I like Lugers, but I love the Lord. He is the main focus of my life now. My marriage is better than I could ever ask for or certainly deserve. My two girls are beautiful Christians that love others. My daughter Melanie and I were baptized this past weekend. God has been good to me!
915-526-8925 Email
thor340@aol.com
-----------------------------------
John3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Unread 10-05-2006, 02:21 PM   #42
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,581 Times in 989 Posts
Default Santa...

Hi Morgan, I firmly believe in Santa, can't explain that nice new stuff every Christmas any other way?? But, that flying raindeer deal... that's a bit tough to go for! best to all, til...lat'r....GT
Unread 10-05-2006, 02:29 PM   #43
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

Folks... while I have a kindred heart with many of your comments, lets try to keep the chatter free of sarcasm regardless of which side of this debate you are on... there is plenty of real evidence and arguments in this debate... if we start getting sarcastic of one's beliefs, then we have left the philosophical discussion and are headed down a path of "flames" and insults... That will cause the thread to be either locked or deleted... Keep it civil please... This site is known for its good manners...

Thanks very much.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
Unread 10-05-2006, 02:51 PM   #44
Strider
User

Signature blocks. It is so interesting what has been placed on them. Ron W. has his reproduction message while I take a poke at him out of fun and have my prototype message. Ed has a request for stories while Morgan has something written in the language that he speaks. Others have quotes or scripture. All are fine with me.

For a while I thought about adding something to my signature block in Spanish but got to wondering whether that would cause problems or not. I decided against it and decided to place the proverb that a friend gave to me. To me it is quite fitting for me. That is the one area of my life that I struggle with and have asked the Lord above to help me with it.

Each one of us has free will. Free will to believe as we want and the right to state that. As for me I have no problem with what he has on his signature block. 99% of the time I read it the first time I see their name or if it has changed and then ignore it. The context (Luger stuff) of the message is what is important to me.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to put in my dos centavos (two cents).

Sid.

Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
~German Proverb

If it is made before 1930 ..........It is a prototype.
Unread 10-05-2006, 02:54 PM   #45
Ron Smith
User

For GT

I Still Need DWM side plate #49... if anyone runs across a nice one.

What ~Rudyard Kipling~ said...
Unread 10-05-2006, 03:13 PM   #46
Vlim
Lifetime
LugerForum Patron

Thanked 3,873 Times in 1,184 Posts

Talking about Santa. This comic series was published in a Dutch newspaper, sort of absurdist. Some of the series was set in World War 1.

Unread 10-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #47
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Hey folks,

If you want to carry on this thread - do it off-line... As for me? This is a forum to discuss Lugers. It is NOT a place to debate:

If there is a God;
Who is God;
What is God;
If a GOD exists;
Which God exists;
The merit of SIGs;
The merit of the Forum without SIGs;
I could go on....

This thread is closed...

If there are complaints - I will delete *all* SIGS, including mine (I don't have one) - and the SIG of every member/moderator/user...

Think I'm jesting?

Try me...

This thread is closed.... Let's get back to dicussing why we are all here.

John D.
Closed Thread