LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Artillery Lugers

Unread 11-04-2002, 11:13 PM   #1
Big Norm
RIP

Talking

Ed,
too many girlfriends...well Ok. But too many Lugers...not! Everytime I think about peeling off some of my spares I check out the prices and I say to myself "Hey! These things are going up in price faster than any stock that I own". I then put them back in a gun case and turn on the TV. I tried selling off a few but it is hard to do when you have a prostrate problem and have to run to the bathroom every few minutes. Plus sitting at a gun show table can be a pretty boring thing to do. Shows in Michigan tend to be pretty small and people are just not attuned to the high prices of Lugers.

Dwight,
the buyers premium in Oregon may seem high but in the current issue of GUNLIST there is an auction in Ohio at the OLDBARN auction house. They have seven Lugers for sale but they demand a 10% buyers premium plus a 5%+ gratuity to the state of Ohio. There is also a $20 price on a catalog. The owners of the guns don't seem like they are going to get much for their prizes.

I want to thank Hugh and Wes. When I got done writing what I wrote I was laughing so hard that I couldn't go to sleep later. I really have a gas lawnmower.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote