LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-02-2002, 03:32 PM   #1
Bob in AZ
User

Default PHOENIX,,, 1st wave hits Ralph's!!!

Hello to all of you who aren't here. Hate to tell ya what you are missing, but I will.

After a great party at GT the first wave met up at Denny's this morning for breakfast. Thereafter we drove over to Ralph's place. Ah yes, Lugers Lugers Lugers!!! More than the average mans heart can take in one sitting. I picked up a nice DWM 1918 9mm shooter grade. Some of the other guys were lining up their newly found Lugers to take home. The second wave should be hitting Ralph's front door very soon. So far we are all having a great time. Tonight is the big dinner hosted by Ralph and Nancy. Tomorrow we will be linking up at Falcon Field for a grand review of many vintage war birds.

Don't feel to bad as the weather is a little on the cool side 62 and windy, but sunny. Just thought I would relay this info to cheer you up.

Wish you were here...

Bob

Unread 03-02-2002, 04:08 PM   #2
bill m
User

Default Please say "Hello" to Ralph

Hi,

Hope you are all having a great time and finding lots of new goodies, and making new friends. The new friends are the best part of any trip like this. The weather there sounds wonderful as it was minus 20 last night here and about 8 inches of new snow. Winter finally hit "big sky country", aka Montana. Naturally, we had to have our first calf last night! Please say hello to Ralph and tell him I enjoyed our visit in Kansas City. Keep us informed on all the new toys and all that is taking place. Enjoy yourselves -- Bill M

Unread 03-03-2002, 06:24 AM   #3
Marvin
User

Default Re: PHOENIX,,, 1st wave hits Ralph's!!!

Hello All,

Man, I sure do miss being there and meeting all you guys this year. I am sitting here in the "sticks" getting ready for work this morning and wanting to be in Luger Heaven. I hope everyone did have a great time and bought a lot of Luger to share with us on the Forum.

This has been a bummer weekend for me, but if all goes well, I will be back home late this afternoon. Have a safe trip back home guys!!!

Marvin