LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Unread 08-07-2004, 02:32 PM   #1
Lloyd in Nevada
User

Post HELP

I log into the forum it says thanks for logging in but it still reads YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN. I can't preview a post because it says you must be logged in or registered I AM. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Lloyd in Nevada
Lloyd in Nevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2004, 04:21 PM   #2
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Hey Lloyd..!

The LugerForum uses "Cookies" to remember your Login, what posts are new since your previous visit, what posts you have contributed to, your "preferences", etc.

Therefore please check that your browser is set to "Accept" cookies. You can find these in your "TOOLS" or "PREFERENCES" sections of your Browser settings. Also, some Browser's "PRIVACY" settings can block "Cookies", so turn them to "Normal" or "Default".

Some firewalls will block cookies as well - so if you have one (like Sygate, Norton, Tiny, Kerio, ICS, etc.), you can set those to accept "Cookies" from "trusted Domains" or allow a pass through. If you'd like to set it for just THIS Forum - simply add the Domain "lugerforum.com".

Let me know how that works for you, OK???

John D.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2004, 07:47 PM   #3
Lloyd in Nevada
User

John,

Thanks for your help! I got my browser settings modified in terms of the cookie parameters and now I believe everything is working okay. My kids having been messing with the computer and got it fouled up. I was getting itchy to post some pictures of my newly acquired G date Luger with 1935 dated holster. Now I must get on to that posting.............Thanks Again Lloyd in Nevada
Lloyd in Nevada is offline   Reply With Quote