LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Unread 03-26-2014, 08:18 AM   #41
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 4,133 Times in 2,173 Posts

I wish I were. He has a net worth of more than 100 million! He reminds me of "crazy Eddie"!!!
cirelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #42
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirelaw View Post
I finally have a nice picture that was taken yesterday.. Where can I post it? Eric
Eric, you can just send it to Lugerforum@gmail.com, or if you wish, I can cut just you out of the photo you just posted...

And those of you sending photos, please include your screen name on the Lugerforum, if you don't use your real name, otherwise people won't know who to relate the photo with when they see it.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #43
sheepherder
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 4,438 Times in 2,327 Posts

Quote:
I wish I were. He has a net worth of more than 100 million! He reminds me of "crazy Eddie"!!!
I remember a 'Crazy Eddie' from California TV ads back in 1970, but I think there must have been many 'Crazy Eddie' knockoffs over the years...But you are right; he is insulting, obnoxious, rude, overbearing...He used to brag in his commercials about going to sleazy nightclubs in the red light district of Buffalo in the wee hours of the morning and getting drunk and picking up hookers...

I'm not sure what 'style' of advertising that is...Yes, I remember his ads, but I would never think of buying a car from this sleazebag...
sheepherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #44
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Please everyone send in your pictures to our site John posted above! them. John made it easy for all. A pictures brings a human personality to our forum~~ posts~ Thank you John for making this possible!~~Eric
Unread 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #45
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Please send your photos (passport style please) along with your real name and screen name on the forum if it is different to: Lugerforum@gmail.com

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
The following member says Thank You to John Sabato for your post:
Unread 03-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #46
sheepherder
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 4,438 Times in 2,327 Posts

Quote:
You better there both former prosecuters in Az.
I've never watched the show. You do know it's scripted, and that those two are actresses now, right???

Scripted pseudo-reality TV shows annoy me. I used to watch 'Pawn Stars', 'American Restoration', 'American Pickers' etc but when the same 'customers' kept showing up I lost interest.

I like the smart-ass character shows. Jerry Orbach is still one of my favorites, as is Dennis Farina and Jeff Goldblum. They were all detectives on 'Law & Order'. There was a short run of 'Life" and 'The Glades' that were good too. My favorites lately have been "The Closer', 'Dexter', and 'The Mentalist'. 'Hill Street Blues' was on late-night cable for a while; haven't seen it lately.

There was a LEO show called 'Southland' that was kinda interesting. I don't see it listed anymore.

Pseudo-reality shows like 'Survivor' and 'Great Race' never even remotely interested me. I'll watch old re-runs of 'Friends' before I'll watch that tripe.
sheepherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #47
Sergio Natali
User

Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,007 Posts

Rich,
Here we are watching the same serials, The Mentalist (the favourite of my wife), Law and Order (my favourite) The Closer, Blue Bloods, NCIS Los Angeles, and on thursday night they are broadcasting those oldish films with Steven Seagal...
Unread 04-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #48
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

I was wondering how are collection of luger mugshots is comimg~~Eric
Unread 04-17-2014, 02:15 PM   #49
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

S l o w l y Eric... I have a real job too... and my honey-do list is longer than my arm. If there are any budding HTML coders out there who want to take a shot at creating a new format Rogues Gallery page, let me know...

Unread 04-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #50
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

I'm sorry John! Its my O.C.B. obsessive compulsive behavior~ No hurry, Maybe I need a refill!!
Unread 04-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #51
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

No need to be sorry... it was a legitimate question... just be understanding instead of sorry. I would like to update that page too!

Unread 04-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #52
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

John you and your associates own the most bad ass firearm site anywhere! The knowlege derived is priceless and relevent. We are in a way a family of friends and relative who post more then just our collections. On our birthdays we each get so many best wishes and pleasent thoughts. Thanks especially to our hero Bill Lyon!! The combined honest opinions and first hand advice is priceless. In Law I used to have to pay hired $%^* for their biased and often contrived opinions. Here we have the finest luger heros anywhere! You can get advice from the actual writers of the books on every luger topic! Eveyday the first thing I do is open our site with my morning coffee. I do post a allot as I love to share our luger pretties not to show off but share like snapshots of my family in my wallet! I have come far from my marital and physical impediments and all of you have been the greatest therapy! I still can type with only one finger but it does slow my brain down and thats a good thing! Again thanks to all who make it possible~~~Luv Ya Eric

Last edited by cirelaw; 04-18-2014 at 02:56 PM.
The following 3 members says Thank You to cirelaw for your post: