LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Unread 01-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #61
singleshotman
User

i'd like you to know i grew up in Alameda,California-an island in San Francisco bay-right next to Oakland.That is a city that has a NATIONAL reputation as to crime and murder.It's as bad as Detroit in some areas.I'd like you to know, that on hot days in summer, Black persons would come to our lovely beaches.That's untill Alameda persons complaned that the Beachs were now unsafe.SO THEY TURNED THEM BACK FROM COMING TO ALAMEDA.That is the truth, but it only was printed in the Alameda "times-Star", the San Francisco papers would not print it, it would ruin our image of lovely CAlifornia. I NEVER LIE, PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE THE TRUTH.i never lyed to a judge, that's why i never served on a jury,either.If a person points a 38 at me he's a you know what.I do not think much of armed robbery either.
singleshotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #62
cirelaw
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 4,133 Times in 2,173 Posts

Why did I ever start this thread?
cirelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to cirelaw for your post:
Unread 01-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #63
singleshotman
User

Sorry if i upset some persons.
singleshotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #64
GySgt1811
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Single shot, your descriptive word choice was unnecessary and only served to detract from the impact and relevance of your comment.

Ron and Eric, thank you for your comments. I felt it would be inappropriate for me to comment before others did. (I'll leave it to speculation as to why.)

Eric, the thread remains informative.

Regards,

Gunny John
GySgt1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to GySgt1811 for your post:
Unread 01-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #65
NoncomRetired
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Illinois might suck on gun laws but we do have a good Castle Doctrine, not including the city of Chicago, and home owners can not be taken to court for civil action. We do have a three day wait, required to have a FOID card and to even see a firearm in a shop, that FOID card has to be on the counter in front of you. To buy anything firearm related, even a holster, a signature is required of someone 18 and older upon delivery.

I usually go across the river to buy ammo but firearms have to go through a local FFL person, costing anywhere from $25.00 to $50.00 for them to handle the transfer paperwork.

Chicago is asking for a second decision on the recent ruling that citizens can have a CC permit, due to the recent incidents, not including though, all the recent shootings in Chicago alone, nine since last friday. Figures!!!!
NoncomRetired is offline   Reply With Quote