LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Navy Lugers

Unread 05-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
Pete Ebbink
User

Default Several Navy's

This site has 3-4 Navy luger offerings...with some photos and full serial numbers...for those collection serials...

http://www.militarywarehouse.net/index.html
Pete Ebbink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2005, 11:14 AM   #2
Lyn Islaub
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Pete,
Nice stuff on that Site, priced as such too. I won't speak to the Navy Lugers, but I would caution "Buyer Beware" on any of these Sites now-a-days. Those Eagle M Leica cameras are said to be an item to be careful with and I note that the construction of some of the pins listed is different than what I am accustomed to also.
Lyn
Lyn Islaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2005, 12:31 PM   #3
luger11
User

Lyn......I have noticed several of those camera,s on EBay in the last year or so.

Leo
luger11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 03:19 AM   #4
Big Norm
RIP

Gwad, I am tired. When Pete said that there were 3-4 navies for sale on this site I figured that I would take a quick look at them before going to bed. I got to about number 18 at around 4:30AM and then had to quit. I'll be charging in again as soon as I recouperate.

From what I made out with my tired eyes, the navies were pricey but they looked like you were getting what you paid for. By that I mean that the M1914 navies looked to be of high quality and very collectible. My notes indicate that all the M1914 (all were 1917's) were priced at $6500.

I don't remember the condition of the 1906 1st issue altered w/unit marks (WK194) for $6200 on site #9. I was getting tired at the moment so my notes are incomplete as to condition.

Many WW2 P08's that were candy for the eyes. There was what my notes indicate was a 1920 commercial artillery that looked nice but had a high price of $4900. I'll take another look at it when I get rested up, but the price seems kinda high even if the condition is good.

I don't know about the non Luger pistol stuff but this seems like someones nice collection. I wonder what the story is regarding the seller.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote