LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Shooting and Reloading

Unread 01-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts
Default How are they work'en???

Hi to all, 2011 is looking a'whole lot better then 2010....... for now anyway... I've sent out a lot of up-graded MEC-GAR mags recently... Sooooooo, how are they working??? ...... I hope well for everyone... I go to great lengths to make sure every one is exactly the same function and spring tension as the next! They are not a cure all for all Luger issues.. but they are at least as good as "chicken soup for a cold!".........Oh! and BTW... still looking for Mauser Parabellum mags with busted bottoms, for the strong spring mostly... and always will trade or buy good original followers... Lugerdoc has just received some of my new P.08 follower buttons in nickel and they look like, well, original follower buttons... ... Best to all, til....lat'r....GT
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to G.T. for your post:
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
Thor
User

Got a 1920 30 Luger DWM Commercial (Alphabet Luger) in the other day. I found the spring tension to be pretty weak so I will be referring my client to send it to you when I am done with it. I know how important a strong magazine spring is to functioning, preventing failures to feed etc. Thanks for all you do for us GT, your work is IMPECCABLE! Those aluminum and wood bottoms youe make are so historically accurate too! I wish you would post pictures of all the different types you have made or repaired original types. Very impressive. Your work is in a class by itself.
915-526-8925 Email
thor340@aol.com
-----------------------------------
John3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote