LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Unread 10-28-2003, 10:31 AM   #1
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Post A new Homepage for the Lugerforum?

I have been considering experimenting with a new look for the homepage of this website... The one we have has served us well but a new look certainly couldn't hurt...

I have been thinking that some kind of Luger animation or random photos that would change whenever you visit might be more eye appealing...

Anyone who has the urge and the technology to create a Luger pistol animation for the homepage is hereby invited to do so... and submit it to me at lugerforum@yahoo.com for consideration...

Those members who have other ideas for a new homepage design are invited to submit them here... at the email address listed above or via private message to me... I want your ideas because I don't want to just 'doodle' on my own... more than one head is always better

Anyone who thinks that we should leave well enough alone should also chime in and let me know... I don't want to invest time in the concept work if the general consensus is that what we already have is perfectly all right.

Any new designs must be approved by John D. before any changes are made...

Thanks in advance...

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 02:06 PM   #2
Strider
User

John, I think a change would be great. If memory serves me right, isn't there an animation that used to be or might still be some where that could be used for the home page? I really did like that one. That is what gave me the idea to mess around with 3d stuff in autocad. The idea of random pictures also would be great. There are quite a few that could be used from the members gallery if everyone agrees that they can be used. By the way a picture of Georg Luger should be included in it.
Ã??se es mis dos centavos.
Sid.

Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
~German Proverb

If it is made before 1930 ..........It is a prototype.
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote