, Collector Forums" /> Lugerforum Archive" /> Mauser Interarms Lugers Question--NEWBIE HERE - LugerForum Discussion Forums
LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 03-18-2002, 10:17 PM   #1
Mark N.

Default Mauser Interarms Lugers Question--NEWBIE HERE

New here and to Lugers---Does anyone own one of these Mauser Interarms Lugers? I have been toying with the idea of possibly buying one, but I think the first thing I want to know is, are they worth really getting or not from a collectors stand point of view.Im leaning into the commercial types. And I saw these, many still NIB from like the early 1960's 70's.I dont know much about these, but I do like the Swiss styling of Lugers.Does any one also have a few pics of one, perhaps a 6" Swiss style frame? Id love to see some good detailed pictures of one, Simpsons doesnt have any pictures of them on thier site. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!! And, yes..Im back and here to stay...

Unread 03-19-2002, 12:06 AM   #2
John Ciccone

Default Re: Mauser Interarms Lugers Question--NEWBIE HERE

I own one in 7.65 mm with a 6 inch "pencil" barrel. The finish is good. But there are some machining marks in some of the recessed areas of the frame under the receiver. The American Eagle roll stamped on the receiver is not particularly deep. Mechanically, my gun is new. I spoke to a fellow who said theat they were not worth much from a collector's point of view, but that they tended to retail for about $800.

I like mine very much, but I'd say that about almost any Luger.

Unread 03-19-2002, 12:07 PM   #3
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default Here are some photos of the 1970 Swiss model Mauser