LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 02-10-2002, 08:29 PM   #1
R. Grady/Roadkill

Default Shlomo

Would someone inform the referenced gentleman that if he were to check to see who owned the Simson Luger factory from 1925 to about 36 he might find a relative? " Offical production began in 1925 at Simson & Company. Simson was owned by the Jews and the company was liquidated when the Nazis came to power." (Quote from Richard Chapman, www.olivedrab.com) Think of the possibilities out of that one. An EVIL SS Officer with an EVIL pistol (still has his spirit, remember) made by a Jewish company, done in by an all American boy who brought it home as a war souvenir, left it to his wife, she sells to those spoon fed rich Luger collectors for MONEY (why did Simson owners make then in the first place?) to assist in her medical bills. Now a luger collector is EVIL for buying an EVIL pistol sold by a all American's widow possibly made by a Jewish owned firm. ( He also states that Ludwig & Lowe made a "number" of Lugers in .45 acp)

Roadkill

Unread 02-10-2002, 08:37 PM   #2
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,581 Times in 989 Posts
Default That would make a good movie!!! :) (EOM)

Unread 02-10-2002, 08:48 PM   #3
Herb
User

Default Shlomo is a "Jack" Jew

Shlomo is a nut, and doesn't represent the majority. Check out this link http://www.jpfo.org/ perhaps they would like to meet him to discuss some politics.

Unread 02-10-2002, 10:55 PM   #4
Wm. "Pete" Ebbink

Default Embarassed ! :(

Gentlemen,

I will go out on a limb as a Forum newcomer and risk possbile bandshment; but I am getting to be a bit embarrassed with my enthusiam with the Luger Forum when it keeps going back to issues such as Shlomo, Nazi's, Jews, etc. These seem to distract from the purity of the Luger gun and seem at odds with the published Forum Decorum.

I would hope some of these "off luger" message postings might be better done "off line"...

Forgive me if I have offended anyone...hope I do not get banished !

Unread 02-10-2002, 11:18 PM   #5
66mustang

Default Re: Embarassed ! :(

I have to agree, if there are issues with the owner of whats his names gun site, then lets not deal with him.

But this is the 5th or 6th time this issue has been brought up in the last month or so.

Edward Tinker

Unread 02-10-2002, 11:59 PM   #6
Viggo G Dereng

Default Re: Me Embarassed ? Heck No, I'm Disgusted !

There is no such thing as negative advertisement !

Every time that a name appears in print it is embedded in the mind of the reader. Its called memory reinforcment.

Mr. #######,( I will not print his name, has had too much of that already ), has received much more advertisement than he deserves.

If I were "Dok" I'd firewall his name, nickname, and web sight, and that would end it. They could not then be even referred to on this sight, and that would destroy any future chance that he would receive more "memory print" advertisement on our Forum.

"In My Opinion, ONLY".

ViggoG

Unread 02-11-2002, 12:21 AM   #7
Tracy

Well put I concur. This subject is coming up way too often. It appears to be all over the net were people are discussing guns. I think that we all have gotten the message don't buy from them plenty of other locations to spend money. I do not think you will be banished.

Unread 02-11-2002, 02:39 AM   #8
Ron Wood
2010 LugerForum
Patron

Location: Santa Teresa New Mexico just outside of the West Texas town of El Paso
Thanked 5,088 Times in 1,674 Posts

Gotta go along with the folks that think this message stream has gone on far too long. We can gripe about the hypocrisy until the cows come home and all it does is perpetuate the hate and discord. Get a life and let it go.

Unread 02-11-2002, 07:36 AM   #9
Big Norm
RIP

I agree that this has gone on too long. But I think that talking about bad vendors and their practices could be an important issue for this forum. But I don't know how we can turn this type of discussion to the advantage of the members without going through all of what we have just gone through and without allowing members to just vent anger over petty issues. Not that this particular issue was petty.

I know that I have had some difficulties with vendors in the past and have vented my displeasure on the forum. I have thought about this issue and I just can not think of a constructive way to do anything different without involving the forum in legalities. We have a large variety of different types of Lugerheads here and we just can not accomodate this population without the discomforts that we have just experienced. Plus, the nature of the beast is that many of the bad vendors are small time, regional, business people not known to the majority of us. But I am open to discussion.

Big Norm

Unread 02-11-2002, 07:44 AM   #10
Dok
RIP

Default Pete is right...

It has gone on far too long... There's an old saying that goes:

Small people talk about other people;

Average people talk about things;

Great people talk about ideas.

So where do we place ourselves boys and girls? Enuff is enuff. Please people, let's let this one die. I said a week ago I felt that this had "run its course", but it seems like a toothache that won't go away. As much as I hate censorship, all future postings on this topics will be deleted unless "I" decide it's particularly newsworthy (like -- "Slomo commits Hara Kiri" -- ).

Dok (Webmaster)

Unread 02-11-2002, 10:52 AM   #11
R. Grady/Roadkill

Default Re: Pete is right...

Sir, I humbly acquiese to your reasonable and prudent guidance. But I just couldn't help that last one. Nuff is enuff and I am a guest and will follow your rules. My learning curve is a little flat but when something finally sinks in it stays.

Roadkill

Unread 02-11-2002, 11:21 AM   #12
Jim Van Eldik
User

Default Re: Pete is right...

Gosh I hope DOK doesn't firewall my comments. Anyway ***** is sometimes *************, but then once he had his tattoo removed he ************ and then *********ed. So at some point in time ********** and ********* need to ********* or or else they'll sound like ********* and ********* and the other Luger flower children.

Peace and Love,

Saint Jim