LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Discussions

Unread 06-02-2022, 05:11 PM   #21
jeb111
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

We are in for some changes here in the states it's just a matter of how many and how big. This is a bad time for firearms enthusiasts on both sides of the border.
Jim
jeb111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to jeb111 for your post:
Unread 06-06-2022, 09:02 AM   #22
mrerick
Super Moderator - Patron
LugerForum
Life Patron

Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,503 Posts

If history has proven anything thoroughly, prohibition never works as intended in a free society.

You are witnessing the actions of a tyrannical elite. As a free democratic society at liberty, why are you tolerating this in Canada?

We avoid politics in this forum, but these external things are now directly attacking our Luger collecting ability and history itself.

I'm addressing this to our United States based collectors. We still have some protection by our Second Amendment, but it's being eroded slowly as I write this.

In the United States, we are now witnessing an unprecedented level of elite politician driven propaganda and lying in the service of similar "gun control". This media embraced propaganda is all in the service of similar incremental tyranny. As citizen patriots it is our obligation to clearly notify these politicians that NO level of legislation in this area is acceptable.

Each cleverly and deceptively named piece of legislation is actually another step toward Federal gun owner registration and "red flag" gun confiscation. Read this for the facts:

https://rightswatch.org/red-flag

I am a director of this organization, a Federally registered 501c4.

Please contact your state's congressional delegation by calling each congressman and asking for the email address of the staffer that works on gun issues, then send them the PDFs at this website. Send them the actual PDF files and ask that they be forwarded to the congressman. Do the same for your Senators.
The following 3 members says Thank You to mrerick for your post:
Unread 06-06-2022, 11:01 AM   #23
Vlim
Lifetime
LugerForum Patron

Thanked 3,808 Times in 1,170 Posts

My family has lived near the border for a very long time. Many generations.
I recently discovered that my great grandfather and my great uncle were caught smuggling goods in 1917, during WW1. They spent a well-earned month in the brig as a result. But the entire local community earned a pretty penny for decades, peddling goods from one country to the other and back again. Not much that local law enforcement could prevent.

Moral of the story, borders and different laws across them will always attract entrepreneurs. Besides, criminals don't uphold the law to begin with. So what Trudeau and his communist gang of idiots have achieved is making things worse, not better.

Banning handguns in a country that shares a very, very long border with the USA is just plain madness. Just look how successful the USA is in keeping drugs and illegal immigrants out of the country.

If you are worried about hand gun deaths: Fentanlyl deaths have risen to about 67,000 in the last year. More than 3x the number of (criminal) hand gun fatalities. Automotive deaths: 2x the amount of hand gun deaths.

So getting in your car on opium meds is more dangerous than playing with a loaded gun. Just saying
Vlim is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 members says Thank You to Vlim for your post:
Unread 06-06-2022, 10:46 PM   #24
spangy
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 1,047 Times in 422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrerick View Post
You are witnessing the actions of a tyrannical elite. As a free democratic society at liberty, why are you tolerating this in Canada?
Many Canadians are NOT tolerating this situation in Canada and many of us are fighting tooth and nail for our gun rights.

You are chastising us in a manner that I personally find insulting as if you are not experiencing the same tyrannical madness under Biden.

Trudeau only announced Bill C-21 as of May 30th, 2022 and the Bill must pass opposition scrutiny BEFORE it can become law.

Unfortunately there is a world wide agenda at play to 'disarm' the world population under the United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda aka Agenda 21:

"Through SDG target 16.4 on significantly reducing illicit arms flows, the 2030 Agenda explicitly reflects upon the importance of arms control in promoting peace, security and sustainable development, while placing disarmament and arms control within the scope of development policies."

Many 'world leaders see this as their opportunity to 'disarm' law abiding gun owners at the same time under the 'umbrella' of decency provided by the UN. ... ITS WRONG of them to do so.

I applaud your web site mrerick and assure you that we 'Canadians' have similar web sites rallying support to fight this threat to our rights and freedoms ... I wish us BOTH success in our mutually agreed upon goals.

This is NOT a US/Canada problem ... this is a world problem and people need to wake up as to whats secretly going on and how serious it is.

To that end Pistol's comment RE:Klaus Schwab of the WEF is relevant and a part of this problem ... those unfamiliar with this man need to explore this subject to gain a broader perspective on the wide scope of the disarmament problem we ALL are facing.
Only through a united, educated front will we be able to succeed in our defense.

United we stand ya ???

I wish to thank merick for directing me to his site
https://rightswatch.org/red-flag
This site is full of valuable information that can be used to educate our politicians here in Canada ... it seems that our PM has used US law as a 'blueprint' for his gun bill here in Canada and the 'red flags' voiced on rightswatch apply equally here in Canada.

merick
WTB - Take Down Lever & Trigger Plate (#90) for an Imperial Artillery.
spangy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 members says Thank You to spangy for your post:
Unread 06-07-2022, 09:06 AM   #25
mrerick
Super Moderator - Patron
LugerForum
Life Patron

Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,503 Posts

The United States IS experiencing the same impact of a tyrannical elite in the Biden administration and an entrenched deep state of agencies at a Federal level.

Don't be offended. I am not blindly making assumptions. See the facts being surfaced by True The Vote concerning our elections... We have the same problem here. We are basically dealing with national political parties as organized crime. It is difficult to recognize and difficult to react to.

Https://truethevote.org
The following 2 members says Thank You to mrerick for your post:
Unread 06-10-2022, 07:28 PM   #26
ithacaartist
Twice a Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,315 Posts

Here's what is happening on a state level, in NYS. Hmm... We do share a border with Canada.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nge/ar-AAYiBHM
Unread 06-23-2022, 06:37 AM   #27
spangy
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 1,047 Times in 422 Posts

As our ordeal in Canada continues the anger and outright disgust of Trudeau has never been greater..

This website defines the Canadian gun owner and what we are doing about this `fiasco`
https://thegunblog.ca/facts-stats/

It is a very informative site that I think you guys will enjoy perusing.

What is the relation between guns and crime?

The lawful shooting community of “Good Guys” (hunters, sport shooters, farmers, ranchers, collectors…) is completely separate from the criminal community of violent street gangs and individuals, the “Bad Guys.”

It’s like if someone asked: “What’s the relation between parents who drive their kids to school and carjackers?” Or, “What’s the relation between people who use phones to say, ‘I love you,’ and people who use phones to plan attacks?” Both use cars and phones, but that’s about it. It would be absurd to regulate car users and phone users under the Criminal Code because of a few “Bad Guys.”

According to Angus Reid polls Trudeau`s disapproval ratings have outweighed his approval ratings since 2017.
https://angusreid.org/trudeau-tracker/

Stay strong guys ... The most important part of gun rights isn’t “gun,” it’s “rights.”
WTB - Take Down Lever & Trigger Plate (#90) for an Imperial Artillery.
spangy is offline   Reply With Quote