LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Navy Lugers

Unread 04-19-2007, 12:21 AM   #41
vtwoodchuck
User

Hi Norm, Thank you. I am sorry about your Navy as none of us like to be taken in a hobby we love. It is too bad there are cheats out there ready and willing to fake things for a few extra bucks. I learned a lot from this discussion which hopefully it will keep me from making a mistake if I ever find another Navy for sale. The Bible says"...almost thou persuadist me".
You had me almost convinced it was a fake. You know more about Navy lugers and have examined more than I ever will and if I were at a show and came across one for sale, I would love to have you by my side to go over it. I sure am going to use more caution from now on when looking at Lugers. Thanks again. Doug
Unread 04-19-2007, 03:15 AM   #42
Big Norm
RIP

Doug,
thank you for your post. It makes me at least feel a little better. But I don't really feel as though I am an expert luger collector. I can't hold a candle to the likes of Ron Wood. He's real good and classy too. But there are some people that I can help and I try to not give them a casual sluff off. People work hard for their money and they deserve to get what they pay for.

I hope that I do meet you sometime. I have received numerous emails from people on this forum and there are so many good folks out there that I would love to meet. I may go to the NAPCA meeting in August. Look for an extremely good looking guy with a white cowboy hat and a broad **** eating smile. If I knew for certain that both of us were going to be there, I would bring my fake toggle with me to show you what your toggle isn't.

Oh! Congradulations on the sale of your toggle.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote