LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Luger Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-05-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
banjomike
User

Default The First Test Trials Luger reunited with the Ideal Stock

The Ideal test stock has been reunited with the original Luger #5673. The stock was discovered in Jan. 2021 in Chocorua, a small town in NH. It came from an estate of a very wealthy gentleman who,s family owned a famous name coffee company. All firearms were removed and many years later a barn on the property was found loaded with rare ammo and accessories to other firearms. At this time the purchaser of the load offered me the Ideal Luger stock. Seeing the U.S. Property marks and a flaming bomb on the stock and also the serial numbers 5673 I wondered if it had anything to do with the Trials Lugers. I have a large number of WW! and WW!! PO8s including several American Eagle models. I then contacted the Luger Forum and that is the beginning of the reuniting of the 2 pieces. It will now be up to Col. Mark Rendina to finish the story and post pictures. I would like to that all who chimed in including the naysayers who thinks it,s a fake. Banjomike AKA Mike Hashem Old Post Office Antiques, Ossipee NH
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote