LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Unread 03-09-2003, 05:20 AM   #1
Marvin
User

Post New Book Available

Deiter Marschall has a new book just on the market about the Post War DDR handguns. The section on Lugers may be able to answer many of our questions about these pistols. Here is his posting on the P.38 Forum:

Hello everybody,
I am glad to say that Warren Buxton has now the English version of my book about East German pistols for sale. I guess the price is about $ 30.00. This book deals with all the guns which were in use in ex-GDR from 1945 to 1990. This includes the Luger P08, Walther PP/PPK, P.38, Tokarew, Makarow, Stetchkin, PSM, Mod. 74, P 1001, FEG PA 63 and most of the holsters, which were in use with the East German army, police and other organizations. You can contact Warren under Ucross@losalamos-nm.com
I must say, however, that there no autographed books available in the US, as it is simply too expensive to airmail them to Germany, sign them and then send them back. We are thinking, however, of sticking in signed lables in future.
Dieter
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2003, 10:27 AM   #2
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Thanks for posting this notice Marvin... I know many will want Dieter Marschall's new book in their library.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote