LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Commercial Lugers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-01-2023, 09:07 AM   #1
HooPharted
User

Default is there a Stoeger .22 LR s/n data base?

have this Stoeger Luger .22 LR , had it for maybe 4 or 5 years , its the earlier Aluminum frame variant not the cast metal (i think those were Die Cast?)

was just curious if there was a data base to date it available , i believe they started production in 69

i know people say they are jammomatics , thats not been my experience , in fact using CCI mini mags it runs as well as any .22 in both function and accuracy

i read these were manufactured in Europe where .22 LR is slightly longer allowing their .22 LR ammo to be a tad hotter so during development they were using Erropes hotter ammo but when entering the states people were trying to feed them the cheapest 22 LR ammo there is , this makes total sense to me at least having to have enough power to function the mech

i purchased it on a whim thinking it would be a neat addition to the couple war P08's and the several Walther P38's i own , im in no way disappointed , its a very fun pistol and a fan favorite when we get a shoot together

Last edited by HooPharted; 05-01-2023 at 09:09 AM. Reason: spelling
HooPharted is offline   Reply With Quote