LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Krieghoff Lugers

Unread 09-19-2005, 11:37 AM   #1
P. J. Heck
User

Default Krieghoff mag. #5809 available.....

Just got another extra..........if you have this gun, contact me.
Unread 09-19-2005, 01:43 PM   #2
sambuscemi
User

Mr Heck: Did we meet at the OGCA meeting in Wilmington on Saturday? Sam Buscemi. Always like to put a face with a name. Let me know. I was the guy sitting in the chair before the show started and spoke to you briefly at the Simpson table. You were with your wife or daughter I think.
sambuscemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 07:58 PM   #3
P. J. Heck
User

Yes to all the above..........Hope you got sometning you really wanted. Where are you????? We travel quite a bit as I am 10 years retired which makes it easy. We are going to play machine gun in Marietta, Ohio, on Oct. 30, come play w/us. Wife will enjoy your 'daughter' identification. We have spare guns....... Did you happen to look up the Gunlist reference to me????? I ended up w/the Krieghoff that was in the same row w/Bob Simpson early along w/his Navy. Bought some machine gun stuff and Breda Garand. Working on Bobs carbine and a Schwartzlose MG...........
Unread 09-19-2005, 08:43 PM   #4
sambuscemi
User

Mr. Heck: It was nice meeting you. I live in Michigan just northeast of Detroit. I was able to pick up a property marked Simpson I have been drooling over for the past couple years. I bought a late Nambu rig and a 1933 Police Luger holster. That's about it. I am not retired , I own a business and it pretty much keeps me tied up. I do try and get out on weekends but that is even hard with two college kids and a wife. I travel a bit overseas to buy stuff for my business and travel a bit here in the US. But when I can I will always take in a show if I can fit it in. Don't have any machine guns but I do have alot of lugers and SAA colts. Some Browning rifles and a mix of this and that in pistols and rifles. Hope me meet again, it was a pleasure talking to you. And I really wasn't sure about your wife - she did look young. SAM Buscemi
Unread 09-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #5
P. J. Heck
User

If you will send me an email so I can reply from my outlook express page, I will bore you w/some pictures. I dont know how to do it from this pm box........... heckinohio@hypercon.net
ADMIN: Always leave a space before or after an e-mail address or a url (http:// and the computer server will make it easy on those who want to email you or click on a link). ebt

Also, no need to do this ..... five hots on the space bar will do the same if you want.
Unread 09-19-2005, 11:56 PM   #6
sambuscemi
User

Mr: Heck my email address is sbuscemi1@hotmail.com SAM
Unread 09-22-2005, 02:40 AM   #7
Big Norm
RIP

Aw Gee Heck,
I am the guy that bought the 1906 American Eagle off of you. Like Sam, I am also from Michigan. I guess that the "Mitten" state people are accumluating all the good guns. Not many of us are going to the OGCA meetings anymore. Just too far to go to for some.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2005, 12:18 PM   #8
P. J. Heck
User

Uh Oh.......Having trouble remembering selling Eagle Luger.........wife forbids sale of guns. Refresh my memory.................
Unread 09-22-2005, 11:50 PM   #9
Big Norm
RIP

Heck,
nice gun and it had two magazines. I got it near the end of the show on Saturday. I was the EXTREMELY good looking guy with the green NRA t-shirt and the cowboy hat. You gave me your card with the promise of double my money back if I wasn't 100% satisfied. Which reminds me, I think that I have to talk to you about the gun.
Big Norm
Unread 09-23-2005, 12:48 PM   #10
P. J. Heck
User

Still uh oh, I didnt have a table or an 06 gun to sell. I gave my card to several though...............one was about matching up mag numbers. We talked at Bob Simpsons table over Navy and 02 carbine. Any better?????
Unread 09-25-2005, 04:10 PM   #11
Big Norm
RIP

Heck,
yes, I talked to a person at Simpsons table and he had a navy Luger that he had bought. I told him that I had a few navy mags and that I would get back with him regarding their serial numbers. Maybe I mixed up my calling cards. The guy that I bought my 1906 AE off of also gave me his card.
Big Norm
Unread 09-25-2005, 04:37 PM   #12
P. J. Heck
User

Now we are on............I did get the Navy form Bob S. We were going to swap lists of extra mags. and mags we need. We can do it by mail or email, you choose.........my email is [email] heckinohio@hypercon.net Not on my card.........