LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All Post-WWII Lugers

Unread 04-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
Captain John Jarrett
User

Default "Baby" Lugers......

All,

Mods, not sure if this is where it needs to be....if not please relocate!

Would it be possible to have one of the Interarms Mauser Parabellum's made into a "Baby" Luger and if so is there anyone still doing these conversions? What would be the cost for said conversion, is a $1,000-1,500 a realistic #
Unless I were to happen upon an already constructed baby for sale I believe this is what I'd like to have done, if it is feasible and I find someone willing to do it!
Any thoughts gents!

John.
Captain John Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
lugersrkewl
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Howdy, The last two babys I saw for sale were between 2100.00 and 2750.00 one of the guys on the forum by the name of hugh was selling a baby navy last august. you might try his email hhclark@wildblue.net . Interarms mausers usually start at 1000.00 ( Navys go for more) for one thats been fired unless you catch someone sleeping maybe 750 to 800.
lugersrkewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
Captain John Jarrett
User

I like the look of the grip safety which is why I want the 06/73 & I'm used to that type of safety as well from firing my 1911 so that's not a concern either. But the grip safety may be the part that keeps these pistols from being a viable option, Idk...which is why I've posted this.
If I can find one for the right price I'm ok spending the money, and I realize the conversion is pricey as well, but again ok spending the money if it gets me what I really want.
Unread 04-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Hugh
RIP

John,
I built several baby Lugers a few years ago, but I'm not building any more. Neil Keller of Kustom Ballistics is building them to order at present. You can contact him at www.kustom-ballistics.com. Neil may convert a 70's Mauser to baby configuration if you furnish the gun.

I built about half a dozen baby's, one baby Navy, one baby Artillery, and one baby grip safety. I sold the baby Navy, but still have the baby artillery available for $2500. I also have the 9mm baby grip safety for $2000. Email me at hhclark@wildblue.net if you are interested in one of them and I will send you pictures.

Hugh Clark
Unread 04-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
Captain John Jarrett
User

Hi Hugh,

Email sent.

Regards, John.