LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Holster Forum

Unread 08-29-2007, 04:06 AM   #1
laoshi75
User

Default Paki or not paki, that is a question..

Hello Gentlemen,

If there are no serious problems to verify the authenticity of Imperial LP08 holsters and leather accessoiries, I see that the authenticity of Persian LP08 leathers are always very controversial in our forum discussions, and others, when a "Rig" is for sale on auction. I see that opinions are never very clear and settled, and even our beloved experts here ( ) seem hesitant..
Clearly: I recently purchased on Ebay a LP08 leather toe-cover that I believed to be an original Persian part. I received it, and it is really beautiful: good old leather with very fine patina, all stitching perfect, etc.
But I have a doubt since I was told Pakistan might have had some skilled craftsmen...and we fall down again in this discussion that never finds a solution: paki or not paki ?
I am sure some of you, experts and collectors, are the happy owners of authentic Persian LP08 holsters and accessoiries: can you please post close photos of your holsters and all leather attaching parts please ?
Thank you very much ! christian
laoshi75 is offline   Reply With Quote