LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Commercial Lugers

Unread 07-15-2002, 03:08 PM   #1
George Anderson
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,527 Times in 786 Posts
Post 1906 Imperial Russian Luger

As a new member, I was intrigued by the lively debate over Ralph Shattuck's .45 cal carbine. It seems that the membership is split regarding the gun if not Mr Shattuck.

The subject pistol, was bought by an acquaintance of mine around 1986. He bought the pistol from Ralph Shattuck for over $9000 and now wants to sell it for $8000.

This gentleman's collection also included several US Army Test Eagles, two of which I am selling for him.

I don't know how much luck I am going to have up-loading a photos of the Russian so please email if you should have an iterest in buying the gun.[*]

[img]mvc-oo1f[/img]

George Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2002, 03:31 PM   #2
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
George, Welcome to the Lugerforum!

In order to display a photo you must first upload the photo in either .jpg or .bmp format.

You will find the upload link on the left frame at our homepage at http://www.lugerforum.com

The photo must not be larger than 180 Kbytes.

If the upload is successful, you will see the photo appear on the screen and under it is the URL you will need to cut and paste into your posted message by using the Instant UBB codes below the edit box... just insert the URL between the image tags and you photo will appear.

Delete the first two attempts at posting the image and you are all set.

You may edit your original message to add the correct syntax for your photo by using the pencil and paper (edit) icon on your post.

Also... if you are attempting to sell either Lugers or accessories, please use the appropriate forum at the bottom of the main message board page. Sales transaction are not posted in the discussion areas

Thanks and Once again Welcome!

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2002, 04:07 PM   #3
George Anderson
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,527 Times in 786 Posts
George Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote