LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Unread 12-24-2014, 11:37 PM   #1
hansfischer007
User

Smile Fraulein on the Range

Big Test today..!!!..got a box of Winchester 7.65 Luger in yesterday.....so went out behind my shop with my "Cranky Fraulein"...used two of the Custom Magazines that G.T. made me couple years ago and had installed English Walnut Bottoms on them.......So....loaded up both mags ....it cranked them out fast as I could pull the trigger....locked open both times after last shot..fired from about 20' away...gotta take the "Cranky" off the name now......maybe just call her ERICA .. only had a chance to shoot couple magazines as there was a light rain...and also i have a crazy neighbor that calls Sheriffs Dept. anytime she hears me shooting......even tho we are in the county and its legal......The Deputys show up....I know most of them...and we talk a bit..(Im retired Military Police) discuss weapons..their new patrol cars...etc........I wave to my neighbor peeping out at me from behind her curtains....then the guys leave......a Fun Day...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1325.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	44609  

hansfischer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 members says Thank You to hansfischer007 for your post:
Unread 12-25-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
hansfischer007
User

Smile One More Time :)

.Sunshine today.....so went out and fired couple more mags.....all is well.....but this White Box Winchester price is a bit tuff.. but its what the Ole Gal is Happiest with.....so there you go ..

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.........HANS FISCHER
Unread 12-25-2014, 03:24 PM   #3
rhuff
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

I love it when a plan comes together, and another Luger is up and running. Good shooting Hans.
rhuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #4
DavidJayUden
Patron
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 1,414 Times in 887 Posts

But what I really want to know is did you get to pi** off your nosey neighbor?
dju
DavidJayUden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #5
BAT340
User

Nice group!
BAT340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2014, 01:26 PM   #6
hansfischer007
User

Smile Fraulein..

..No..my last shooting episode the Deputies did not show up......I think my neighbor must have found a new source for heavy meds and was just nodding off in a corner somewhere.....its really quite funny when they do show up.....we stand out front....and as its a "shots fired call"...2 Deputies always show up.........after we say hello......they just grin...and say......"Well...she called on you again.!"....and then we move on to what was I shooting....Luger .?.....so we have a bit of "show and tell"......one time one of the Deputies was my oldest sons best friend in high school.....My wife says Im a Trouble maker sometimes....
Unread 12-30-2014, 08:21 AM   #7
Sergio Natali
User

Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,007 Posts

Especially if you like shooting why don't you go to the range?
Still, everyone to his taste, most of all enjoy your Luger and shoot safe!

Sergio
Unread 12-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #8
hansfischer007
User

Default Shooting Range.?

..The only Shooting Range we have around here is an Indoor Range....and its $15.00 a pop plus Targets to shoot......Targets are a couple bucks a piece unless you bring your own....a Years Membership is about $175.00 I believe.........mainly I was just testing the function after problems with the Fiocchi.......and then again sometimes I do get a fresh mole hill in progress.......you really have to sneak up on them when you see dirt coming up.....supposedly they can feel vibrations from your walking ...anyway...I have gotten a couple plus approximately 10 or so snakes over the years...some fairly good size.......one was a 5 footer in my garage beside my freezer...coiled up and struck at me...dont know exactly what it was....but after a brief "conversation".......all was well............one of the strangest things i have ever seen was going out in the garage one day to get my wife a coke out of a carton on the garage landing....and seeing the tail of a snake going in the half empty carton ......I picked the carton up very carefully...carried it out into side yard...got my .38 Special with snake loads........at this time my neighbor came over...asked what I was doing...and I told him to take a look in the carton......I still laugh to this day.........he screamed like a little girl..."Its a Rattlesnake.!"......I emptied about 4 rounds into the carton...totally ruined the cokes of course......snake was about 2 1/2 foot long.........made for a fun day........Just can't imagine my reaction if i had put my hand in the carton...and pulled out a snake embedded in back of my hand......
The following 2 members says Thank You to hansfischer007 for your post: