LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Swiss Lugers

Unread 11-10-2002, 08:37 AM   #1
ejc
User

Post swiss update

went yesterday to look at that 1900 swiss serial no. 680. It was 7.65 cal. slim tappered barrel no swiss proofs just the cross in sunburst had bug proofs where they should be but believe gun was reblued strawing was all blued over looked like the take down lever was a replacement I thought I could see the old no. showing through the blue germany was stamped on the frame didnt look to long didnt want to seem too interested.So I was waiting for the auction to start and a guy came out and said they were cancelling that item because they couldnt get the action closed. I have not been doing this long but the thing I have learned is that you better get used to being let down I gone to look at more mismatched and over priced guns than you can imagine I mean guys asking 1200 for a commercial model that looked like it spent the last ten years as a hammer not a gun.So with that said I would also like to thank everyone for the help and information because without it I am sure I would have been ripped off by now thanks
ejc is offline   Reply With Quote